Dress Code Reminder
W.R. Myers Parents and Guardians:
With warmer weather here it would be appropriate to remind our families of the student dress code. Should you have any questions please contact the school.
- Dress should be clean, neat and modest and will not include profane gestures, inappropriate language or advertising of alcohol or illegal substances. Logos, pictures or words should not promote drinking, sex, drugs, profanity, weapons or any other subjects inappropriate for school.
- Clothing must cover undergarments at all times. Transparent clothing is not allowed.
- Spaghetti straps are not allowed unless worn with a cover-up. The cover-up is to be worn at all times.
- Halter tops or any backless tops are not allowed.
- Showing midriff or cleavage is not allowed.
- Skirts and shorts should not be shorter than the length of your fingertips when standing with arms at the side.
- Muscle shirts are not allowed.
- Students are not allowed to wear sunglasses in doors.
Students who are in noncompliance of the code will be given several options: call home for other clothing, change to P.E. clothing, put on a jacket, may be offered clothing from the school office (when available).